Thanks to the productive use of energy and the satisfaction of household energy needs, access to electricity brings a significant contribution to everyday comfort and access to other basic services such as healthcare, drinking water and quality education. Day-to-day impact are visible in several :
- Access to goods and services
- Improved quality of education through digital learning resources and better conditions to study
- Women empowerment through entrepreneurial opportunities linked to income-generating activities
- Improving healthcare conditions in health centers and promotion of food safety via cold chain
- Increased well-being and comfort through the use of various equipment and household appliances.