Impact on communities and the environment
The electricity generated benefits the entire population by providing public lighting and powering various public infrastructures. It enables households to benefit from a wide range of services, from access to technology to improved security and a better community atmosphere:
- Better lighting in villages thanks to street lights
- Improved Security for households, which benefit from clean and, reliable energy for everyday lighting and cooking, as well as for their economic activities
- Community development by opening up electrified areas, providing access to technology and improved communications
- Strengthening community cohesion and solidarity through energy inclusion
- Electrification of public infrastructure: town halls, health centers, schools, police stations, etc.